For those of you that can not (or choose not to) make it to school, the work covered in class is listed below. You are responsible for the material. Should you have any questions, see me when you arrive at school:
- Read Act II, sc. i, ii, iii. (Thurs)
- Read: Act II – the remaining scenes. (Fri.)
- Do: Macbeth: Act I & Act II – Something to think about (both sides)
- Feel free to use the No Fear Shakespeare listed on the blog here.
- Read: Socratic Seminar Handout. Any questions, ask me when you arrive at school.
- Do: Catcher Questions – something to think about.
- Socratic Seminar will go March 31st.
Enjoy your evening,