Obviously the weather has compressed our school week and there’s a threat of more to come on Thursday. We’ll have to move curriculum along in a hurry upon our return. Hopefully things resume tomorrow. In the meantime, I hope everyone is safe and shovelled out. Here’s what’s up: English 521A:
- Inventory Poems will be due our first day back to class. If that’s tomorrow, then they’re due tomorrow… and so on.
- Forgot the assignment at school? No sweat. Punch the English 521A page; there’s a copy in the dropbox.
- We’ll resume our Poetry Unit upon our return – there was no homework on Friday.
- We have read Glory In The Flower (Echoes 12) and Saturday Climbing.
- TED Talk schedule will be posted upon our return – Have a partner in mind, if you wish, and take the extra time off to search for potential Talks that you think might make for an engaging class discussion, and a cool presentation.
- There was no further homework on Friday.
- The TED Talk assignment is available on your 621A page, here on the blog.
Is winter done yet? Mr. T