Here’s what’s up:
- Journals are due the 12th of January. That’s a Monday.
- Journal entries are as follows:
- #9: ABC’s of life
- #10: Expository – How to: move a piece a furniture in a difficult house.
- #11a: One positive event that has happened to you
- b: I am grateful for…. (3 things/day
- #12: My resolution for a new year, 2015
- #13: Bring me to life.
We’ll be working on 11 and 12 until Wednesday, then we’ll focus on your final for this course. More to come on Wednesday.
- Have your Marty exit assignment done by tomorrow, Tuesday.
- We’ll begin prepping for our Panel Discussions, your final, by Wednesday or Thursday of this week.
All for now. Welcome back and finish strong.
Bluefield High School
942 Colville Rd.
(902) 675- 7480