Here’s what’s up:
- Students have completed their Socratic seminar on Romeo and Juliet. This was their third exposure to a SS; the evaluation went very well – I was impressed with students’ preparation and their effort. Well done.
- Class is now beginning Short Stories and Essays as the next unit of study. We’ll be there until Christmas.
- Report cards go out on the 28th
- November is moving along quickly; stay focused.
- We have begun a unit on Children’s Literature.
- Students have been given a guideline to be filled out by Monday (17th)
- Students must conference once with Mr. T and present the guideline work sheet. It is a student driven discussion about the process and content for their project.
- If you have lost your sheet, please find one on our WRT521A page here on the blog.
- There will be a presentation component to the project. All pieces of assessment count for marks.
- Rough drafts are expected to be in the process on Monday – yes, that means you may have to work on it during the weekend.
- Due date for the assignment is Nov. 24th.
Enjoy your weekend,
Bluefield High School
942 Colville Rd.
(902) 675- 7480