Happy Halloween. Here’s what’s up:
- Students engaged in a socratic seminar today. The topic for discussion was based on an article read in class, called “Who Stole All The Water” and a documentary called FLOW.
- A mark was given out of 12 and those have been entered into SAS
- Important note: The mark was strictly formative. The idea was to have students engage in the process and receiver feedback and continue to work on weaknesses.
- R&J: we will have a socratic seminar as our final evaluation for the unit. That one will count for marks (summative)
- The socratic seminar goes Nov. 13th.
- Reminder, your 2nd independent reading assignments are due Monday. Missing the option sheet? Check the 521A page – dropbox.
- Students handed in their scripts this week.
- Your final, eighth journal entry was on the Haunted House. I have put the assignment on our WRT 521A page.
- Journals are due Nov. 6th. Thursday.
Reminder to all: Parent/teacher interviews go Thursday (6:00 – 9:00) and Friday (9:00 – 3:00)
Have a great weekend, and a safe Halloween.