There’s a song in there, somewhere. Here’s what’s up:
- We’re well on our way into Romeo and Juliet
- Students have finished reading Act III, sc. iii.
- Be sure to keep up. If you’re falling behind, use the No Fear Shakespeare link on the blog.
- Students have been given their independent reading assignments – a copy of which is on the 521A page, in the Dropbox.
- Also, the rubric used is there too. Be sure you’re looking at it.
- Students worked on a lazy sonnet Friday. They are NOT to be handed; they are for assessment purposes only, not evaluation.
- More to follow on Monday.
- We’ll be looking at Socratic Seminars on Monday in preparation for Romeo and Juliet final evaluation in the following weeks.
- We continue to work on our Drama unit.
- Students are working on creating a detailed setting.
- On Thursday, students completed a descriptive writing piece. They edited that piece in the lab on Friday.
- Those are due on Tuesday. There will be NO more time allotted in the lab.
- Students will be working on writing their own play in the following weeks. More on that later.
Enjoy the awesome weather outside,