I hope everyone is settling into the routine of school nicely. Courses are beginning to pick up. Here’s what you need to know:
- Inventory poems due tomorrow (Thursday)
- We looked at Pablo Neruda’s Invocation poem aptly named, “poetry”.
- Finish the handout for tomorrow’s class.
- Journal entry #2 was assigned today – Write a guide for undercover deputies that have fit in at your school. One page is the expectation.
- Poetry: The Ex-Basketball player. Finish the handout given in class.
- We’ll be writing our Five Year poems tomorrow.
- Friday is reading day – I’ll supply the material
Enjoy your evening,
Bluefield High School
942 Colville Rd.
(902) 675- 7480