Like all good things, summer, too, must come to an end. Welcome back!
Many of you may be familiar with the idea behind a blog – some use it for cathartic reasons, some for entertainment, some for sharing information, and still some for educational purposes. The latter is the concept behind our classroom blog – to share information, consistently communicate and to aid in education. Below are your expectations:
- If you miss a day of class, check the blog (class pages) to see what you have missed. Anything look new? Cool. Print it off and ask me about it the following day – not during class, but in the morning when you arrive, at lunch, or after school.
- Lose your copy? Hey, it happens to all of us – there will be a copy on here. Don’t ask me for an extra one; I usually only make enough copies for everyone in the class.
- Communication is key. Sometimes, we get some horrid weather here in PEI – we call it winter. IF there are snow days that fall on assignment due dates, check the blog here first for updates and (possibly) new due dates. Then you can go back to bed…
- There may be times where I’ll ask you to review/respond (watch/read) something posted on the blog. Make sure you have access to the blog’s address. HINT: it’s on top of the classroom policy.
- I have a number of links on the blog. Use them. Please.
- This blog is for YOU. And while I will not put everything on the blog, most major assessment pieces can be found on the class pages – just select the Dropbox link.
- It is YOUR responsibility to keep up with any work missed. YOU are responsible for your education. Period.
- Remember to review Bluefield’s new Late Assignment Policy. That can be found on any of the pages above.
- Have a productive, educational, and healthy year, everyone.
And welcome to the pack…