Wait, what? The end of the year is fast approaching, but we’re not quite there yet. Here’s what went on today:
- We covered the debate assignment and reviewed the debate’s rubric as well.
- Expectations for your constructive speeches were established and due dates assigned.
- Debate assignment and rubric are on the English 621A page, in the dropbox. Please review.
- Your constructive speeches are due on June 5th (Thursday). I will NOT accept anything on Friday the 6th. I will use the time between this due date and the exam to evaluate your rhetorical devices – make sure they are labled correctly.
- A four point deduction on your rubric will be assessed to anyone who does not have their constructive speeches passed in by the June 5th deadline. Please be aware of the date
- I sent out a reminder as well.
- We’ll be in the lab on Monday
- Students will be assigned groups on Tuesday.
- We completed our third short story, Wing’s Chips, today in class.
- Complete questions 1b and 2a in your Echoes books.
- Also, complete numbers 1 – 15 on your vocabulary sheet.
- Students where give 30 mins. in class to complete this assignment. If it is not complete on Monday, you’ll be completing it at lunch time. With me. Fun, I know.
- I am not accepting any outstanding assignments after Monday’s class. Some of you will have a busy weekend…
- Stay focussed, we’re almost there.
Enjoy your weekend.