Now it looks like a school year. Here’s what’s up:
– Students are busy working on their poetry projects.
– A copy of the assignment can be found on the 521A page – Dropbox. -Please read all the directions and needed criteria over carefully. -One more tidy-up period tomorrow, then on to Rome and Juliet.
– Students are busy working on their research assignments.
– Those of you writing papers, they are due Wednesday.
– Projects are all due Wednesday as well.
– I will have a sign-up sheet in the classroom tomorrow; first come, first serve. – Presentations will go Thursday (17) and Tuesday (22)
May will be here before we know it; keep focused.
Enjoy your evening,
Bluefield High School
942 Colville Rd.
(902) 675- 7480