But we’re not there yet. Here’s what’s up:
- Students are working on their Romeo and Juliet essays. We’ve just started.
- Students are encouraged to have their outlines filled out for Monday’s class.
- Feedback will be given through conferencing during Monday’s class.
- Keep up with the time line – essays are due Thursday Dec. 12th, 2013
- I’m always available for extra help upon request.
- Students are working on the third short story in the unit, The Spaces Between Stars.
- Have the story read for Monday. Also, have the questions (You can leave #2 out for now) done for Monday.
- If you went to the BBall game on Friday (4th period) you are still responsible for having the questions done.
- Didn’t get a question sheet? No problem. It’s attached to the English 621A page. (File: SpacesQs2013)
Christmas is right around the corner, but we still have much to do. Keep focused.
Enjoy your weekend!
Bluefield High School
942 Colville Rd.
(902) 675- 7480