Here’s what’s up:
- We are well entrenched in to reading Romeo & Juliet
- The class finished reading to the end of Act 2. We’ll continue our study on Monday – Act III, Sc. i and ii.
- If you are struggling, you are encouraged to use the No Fear Shakespeare link on the blog roll; it’s a helpful resource.
- We’ll take a quick look at sonnets on Monday as well, and you’re Lazy sonnet assignment will be due Wednesday.
- The assignment can be found on the 521A page in dropbox. (HoldActIII.)
- We tidied-up Macbeth on Friday.
- Students are to have their exit sheet finished by Monday. Lost it? No problem. You can find a copy on the 621A page. Cool, I know. You’re welcome.
- I’ll send a reminder out on Thursday evening, as well.
- Your Macbeth unit evaluation is due Dec. 2 (Monday). IF we have a snow day on that day, presentations will go on the 3rd.
- If you’re struggling with the play, I have put a modern version of the play on the 621A page. It’s there for the taking. (ModernMac.)
Christmas is around the corner, but we’re not done yet.
- B. Tierney
Bluefield High School
942 Colville Rd.
(902) 675- 7480