- Students should have completed their class novel, The Catcher in The Rye.
- We did a short, visual modal assignment where students had to demonstrate their understanding of various aspects of the novel through a visual. Tough stuff, but well done throughout.
- Students’ unit evaluation is due October 21st. Parents can find the assignment on the 521 Page.
- Note: Next Thursday and Friday there NO CLASSES. However, you are to be working on your novel study presentations during that time.
- Students have been given an October calendar with upcoming assignments and due dates. It is also available on the 521A page.
- Students are continuing to work on their research and discovery group project.
- We’ve worked in the library and in the lab for the last two classes.
- Presentations go Thursday and Friday.
- Reminder to students: You MUST HAVE a work cited page for this assignment – it’s foundation is research driven.
- We’ll be into Rants next and then Macbeth. Refer to October’s calendar on the 621A page.
Enjoy your evening,
Bluefield High School
942 Colville Rd.
(902) 675- 7480