- We have been analyzing many essays this week. We have looked at many different types of essays – persuasive, expository, and argumentative.
- We will begin our look at our education system beginning Monday
- Essay analysis evaluation will go Thursday of this week; know your terms, and rhetorical devices.
- I’m available for extra help upon request.
- Missing anything? Check the English 621A page.
- We have been studying many different styles of essays this week, and have had great discussions surrounding structure, style and content.
- We’ve even thrown in some grammar; verb tenses and homonyms, to be exact.
- Students will be writing their own essay, in class, on Thursday of this week.
- I will provide the topics on Monday, with an outline.
- Students will have ample time, in class, to construct their own outline, and receive feedback.
Have a great, long, weekend.
Bluefield High School
942 Colville Rd.
(902) 675- 7480