- Please be advised that your oral rants will now go Wednesday instead of Thursday, as originally planned.
- For those of you that were not present on Friday, we discussed the idea of having the rants moved up a day to compensate for Thursday’s Safe Grad. We (those of us that were present) agreed on a date, so Wednesday it is.
- Also, I distributed an in class analysis sheet (See English 621A pg.) for tomorrow.
- The analysis will be in class. You may bring your outline with you, and that is all.
- Your outline IS NOT a written essay, but rather some points jotted down along with a well chosen quote from the novel.
- Your analysis will be written using PPE format.
- We’ll begin debates on Friday.
- We will continue working on our preparation for our finals – the panel discussion.
- Groups will be allotted class time to work on the assignment.
- Presentations wil go on Thursday of this week.
- Storyboards are due then as well.
Enjoy the remainder of your long weekend,