It’s definitely May outside, but the year isn’t over – not even close. Stay focussed.
- Calsses are busy wotking on their class novel presentations. Please sign up, either individually or in pairs, by tomorrow.
- Presentations are due Thursday May 9th – everyone must be ready to go on that day – no excuses.
- Presentations will go Thursday and Friday of this week.
- We’ll begin essays on Monday.
- We’re continuing our look into essays, paying careful attention to the use of rhetorical devices and their application within a persuasive piece of text.
- We’ll read The Dark Side of the All-American Meal tomorrow – pg. 86 and continue our discussion on health.
- Keep reading your Gatsby novels. You should be well into Chapter 2.
Enjoy your evening,