First day of the fishing season saw low numbers. Please remember that you will need a note, or a parent to call in/email the school pardoning the absence. Also, you are responsible for all work and assignments missed:
- We’ll read Act IV scene i tomorrow and catch up on the video version of the play.
- Please have your ‘Taking Care of Banquo” worksheet ready to go tomorrow as well.
English 521A: PM only…
- We looked at Robert Frost’s “Stopping By Woods” poem today in depth.
- The analysis of the above poem was an inclass assignment. It is listed on the 521 page.
- If your absence was excused in SAS, then you may hand in the assignment on Wednesday. If your absence was not excused in SAS, then a mark of 0 was assigned. When you give me a note, or confirmation is made with the school, then you may hand in the assignment for marks.
- Hwk: Page 88 in your Echoes. Read The Listeners. Do questions: 1 a,b; 2, 3 and 4. I’ll be taking these in tomorrow.
Enjoy your evening.