- students are well into the writing process – working on taking their literary essay from rough draft, to edited final.
- students are to have their rough drafts complete by end of class on Wednesday.
- lab day will be Thursday and final editing Friday (includes weekend if necessary).
- students should be working on the essay at home as well – THIS IS NOT AN IN CLASS ASSIGNMENT.
- short stories read to date include the following: The Boat, Glory In The Flower, and The singing Silence.
- all works sheets connected to the short stories are in the class binder – it’s your responsibility to get what your missing and discuss it further with me.
- Work periods on Macbeth projects will be tomorrow and Thursday. Presentations go Monday, sharp!
35 days ’til Christmas, but there’s still much work to be done.
Enjoy your evening,