- Students had a busy week reconnecting with Romeo and Juliet. We are almost through Act 2.
- Also, Catcher in the Rye presentations went as scheduled – well done to all. We’ll work on presenting in front of an audience as the year progresses.
- Shark research paragraphs, using PPE format, are due Thursday; Parent/teacher interviews go Thursday night and Friday.
- We’re in the lab all class on Wednesday. Your ticket to the lab is your rough draft.
- Any questions around the paragraph? I’m available for extra help upon request.
- If you’re missing any notes, check the binder in class; that’s your responsibility.
- I’ll have your critical analysis research papers back to you tomorrow.
- We’ll continue our adventure with Macbeth; it’s a wild ride.
- I’ve been impressed with the level of student involvement with the play. Let’s keep that rolling.
- Character committees will be on tap tomorrow – more on that in class.
- Committees are responsible for their character’s memoir Tweet.
- Oh yeah, grade 12’s, check out the Twitter page. It’s linked to the blog. Feel free to follow it. We’re going to try using it later in the week.
Enjoy the remainder of your weekend,