- Students wrote their short Story unit test on Tuesday; one unit down! (Test scores of Eng.521A-2 is in SAS as of today.)
- we are entering into our research unit – watching the documentary Sharkwater as a vehicle to reach English 521 outcomes.
- students will be required to submit a package at the end of this short unit – see 521 page for assignment.
- Catcher in the Rye novels should be done by Friday.
- Novel presentations due now October 15th. (Monday)
- We are nearing the end of our first unit – a critical analysis of the education system.
- Students have also been introduced (and reviewed) the PPE method of writing – paragraph have been assigned, taken in, and returned with suggestions and comments to guide student writing.
- We will finish up the unit tomorrow, and introduce the research component to the analysis Friday.
- Monday? Beware MacBeth…
Enjoy your evening,