- We are finishing up our SS Unit with The Boat, and some group work.
- We’ll read “Rich For A Day” today and begin the research process tomorrow.
- Students have a test on Tuesday, Sept. 25
- Assignment due: October 1 (Monday)
- Things are moving fast…
- We finished watching “The Finland Phenomenon”
- We will continue our discussion and analysis of our school system.
- Students will read “The Closing of the North American Mind” today in class – work sheet on recognizing implications in critical analysis will be the focus.
- Students are working on a paragraph in response to a chosen article – the paragraph will be written using PPE method reviewed in class. (See notes). Paragraph is due Monday.
- Things are also moving quickly here too….
All for now. Enjoy.