- Homeroom classes received all a registration package this morning. The process is an important one; parents please review your student’s choices and have those discussions.
- We can steal a few minutes here and there during HR this week if you run across questions etc.
- For my morning class, please consult the NO FEAR SHAKESPEARE link on the blog roll. You are required to read Act I, scene 4 for homework; we’ll finish Act I tomorrow AM.
- PM group: you are to finish the handout questions on Act I for homework, we’ll discuss them tomorrow.
- We discussed the advantages and disadvantages of technology, with a focus on reading and listening. We’ll finish up tomorrow, then move on to more with Macbeth.
- Please have your close reading of the article given put today complete for tomorrow.
Reminder: Parent teacher interviews go this week – Thursday night and Friday. (No school for students this Friday!)
Enjoy your evening!