Well, it’s about time.
- We began Macbeth yesterday and will continue moving along with Shakespeare’s shortest play as the weeks progress.
- Essay tests are marked (snow days make for good marking days…?) I’ll return them to you tomorrow.
- Check out the “No Fear Shakespeare” link on the blogroll. Feel free to use it as you wish; it may be helpful.
- Anyone missing any materials for the course to date, please check the binder at the front of our class (sooner rather than later would be good…)
- Back to work tomorrow, everyone – enjoy the day!
- We have begun Romeo and Juliet.
- The class read most of Act I, Scene I. If you have any questions with the text, please feel free to use the “No Fear Shakespeare” link on the blog here – it may be helpful.
- I’ll be assigning your Catcher In The Rye assignment tomorrow – if you haven’t finished the novel, I suggest you use today to get caught up. YOUR choice. The expectation is that if I’m working (like updating a classroom blog), so are you!
- If you’re finished everything, then enjoy your day!
See you all tomorrow, and happy snow day!