- Students have finished their first assignment – the inventory poem. They were returned today.
- Students began to read The Boat. The story is quite long, so they had the majority of class to read it. The story is found in the Echoes textbook, on page 261.
- They are to have it read by tomorrow.
- The short story unit test will be February 22nd – more deatils to come.
- Keep reading your Catche In The Rye – chapters 13/14
- We finished reading “How to React?”. The students have been exploring many essays for the last week.
- We had a great discussion surrounding the essay, “Barbie and Her Playmates” this moring.
- Students are grasping the concept that there is much more to an essay than just content.
- If you missed today’s class, you can check the binder when you return for materials you have missed.
Enjoy your evening!