Just a reminder to parents that interview times are as follows:
- Thursday: 6:30 – 9:00
- Friday: 9 – 12; 1 – 3:30
For the (long) weekend:
- Students have been reading, and engaging in, a number of different essays. We have looked at different styles and have discussed a number of topics which have sprung from these essays.
- For homework: Students had begun to work on the activity that goes with the current essay, “Stop Pretending Boxing is a Sport”. The activity is listed on the English 521A page.
- Students are to read pg 338-339 in their Echoes text. Answer questions 1,2 and 4 in their notebooks. We’ll discuss these on Monday.
- The last two journal entries that should be complete are as follows: Journal #5 – Response to Social Networking.
- Journal #6 – A favorite childhood memory (Q: #5 pg 295 from Hockey Dreams in your Echoes…)
- Journal #7 – can be found on the English 521 page as well. It’s alluded to at the bottom of today’s activity, but is NOT due for Monday.
Enjoy another long weekend. See you Monday!