Time is certainly moving right along! We had a short one this week, and next week is even shorter. Then it’s November. Ouch!
- We have finished reasding Romeo and Juliet. An essay will follow within the next couple weeks.
- Students were given an independent novel assignment and are required to have their topic/activity chosen by tomorrow – that’s Friday. the assignment can be found on the English 521 page.
- Students’ journals were returned to them this week and we did some (needed) work on run-on sentences and commas. Lots of fun?!
- Students will be in the lab Monday and Tuesday to work on their projects, but that’s the only class time they’ll have.
- Students are further expected to spend some time,on their days off next week, working on their projects.
All for now.
Enjoy your evening,