Students are now well into their school year – it’s like we never left …
- Students wrote in their journals yesterday on a topic connected to their novel, The Catcher In The Rye.
- Students have begun reading their Independent novel (see above). They should be reading a chapter per day/night.
- “I am from” poems were due yesterday. Please hand them in IF you have not already done so. The assignment can be found on the Eng. 521 page.
- students are to read “The Boat” – found in their Echoes text on pg. 261.
- Students are to have the short story read by the end of independent reading period tomorrow. A group presentation will follow.
I think that’s it for now. Hope to see you all at meet the teacher night!
Enjoy your evening,