Boy, the summer goes quickly!
I’m looking forward to another year filled with new faces, new challenges, and great success. We are, officially, back to work! Before we begin, however, there are a few rules and expectations I need you to know (and accept) surrounding our wolf pack blog:
- You are encouraged (and expected) to use the blog weekly. The blog will be updated twice a week – Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- If you miss any class time, YOU are expected to check your class page for any handouts, lessons, or work missed. You can ask me questions, concerning the missed work, the next day after class, NOT during. Putting aside some time to do that is YOUR responsibility, not mine.
- I expect all students to take responsibility for their learning – at all times.
- The blog is meant to be an additional form of communication; it will NEVER be used to replace your teacher. (That’s a good thing; I’m much more personable…)
- Due dates and reminders for assignments will be posted to the blog.
- In the event of storm days, be sure to check the blog for (possible) changes to due dates, etc.
- Parents: Please feel free to use the blog as well. It’s my intention to further communication between you, your student, and myself. You can email or call me here at the school anytime.