Welcome to June all!
While our time is coming quickly to a close, the school year is winding up, not down. In other words, the school year isn’t over. Far from it.
- Students are busy working on their debates (think final exam here).
- We went over what debates are as well as everything that is involved in successful debating.
- The unit will consist of a research component along with an oral presentation – the debate itself.
- we’ll be in the library/lab from Monday to next Wednesday getting ready
- Debates will go Thursday and Friday of next week.
There is still much work to be done, so stay focused; I know it’s difficult.
I have posted the notes from this morning class on our WRT 421 page. There was much information presented this morning – here’s your chance to review it and ask any questions tomorrow.
Enjoy your evening,