- Students began working on their children’s stories this week.
- Have the brainstorming sheet filled out for Monday – I’ll be checking them.
- Also, begin putting together an outline for your story – use your notes as a resource.
- Rough copies are due at the end of class Tuesday
- Lab days next week are Wednesday and Thursday
- Assignment is due Monday May 9th, 2011 at the beginning of class.
And remember, folks, there is a direct connection between your success on assignments lately, and your effort in and level of involvement with the writing process.
Enjoy your weekend!