Well, midterms are in the books and your grade 10 year is quickly coming to an end. Spring is here, but there is still much work to be done – there’s NO time for coasting. If your midterm mark (or comment) isn’t where you’d like it to be, there is still time to improve; in the end, that’s all up to you.
- We’ll begin a unit in Children’s Lit. Monday
- Students will receive a calendar of events in writing 421A – detailing dates for assignments and units to be covered.
- Students will be analyzing many forms of children’s literature (fairy tales, cartoons, fables etc.)
- Students will be asked to critically read and analyze a piece of Children’s literature for social injustices etc.
- Finally, students will be expected to write their own Children’s story and will be required to share the piece with the class.