- Students are to have their rough drafts (descriptive and narrative) paragraphs complete and ready for editing tomorrow.
- We’ll do some more work on the expository paragraph – take a look at the example I gave you in class on Friday.
- Reminder: Your grammar test is on Wednesday of this week, and your portfolio assignment is due on Friday.
- Further: As per Bluefield English department guidelines, late marks are deducted at 10% per day up to a maximum of three days, then the assignment is only accepted as a learning tool.
- There is MUCH work to be done – don’t fall behind.
Enjoy the remainder of your weekend!