I received a positive report from Mr. Murphy while I was out on Friday. Thank you for cooperating – I gave him a ‘heads up’ that you were a terrific group.
- We’ll continue with our descriptive paragraphs tomorrow
- look over your example of a descriptive paragraph – Green Gables.
- I had some questions about nouns and adjectives – we may need a quick review; some of you had difficulty with the activity.
- IF we get weather tomorrow, please have your brainstorming sheet complete and ready to go for Wednesday. No sheet at home? No problem – any piece of paper with your ideas on it will do.
- If you know what you’re going to write about for your descriptive piece, don;t let me hold you back – begin your rough draft.
Enjoy the remainder of your long weekend!