- Students had an opportunity to look at a piece of writing – a research paper in the process of becoming a polished product.
- We also participated in the writing process – being guided to make revisions to the piece and make it stronger.
- Where students need to be after today’s class, is beginning the process of getting down a rough copy – just get it out (like a sneeze, right?)
- Tomorrow we’ll be in the lab or the library, wherever you work best.
- IF we get weather on Thursday, rough drafts are STILL due friday – you’ll have all day Thursday to get something down on paper.
- Reminder: Papers are due Monday the 17th … please make sure there is ink in your printers. And, if you’re thinking on emailing your final, good copy to yourself and printing it off at school, don’t. If it’s not in my hands at the beginning of class, it’s late.
Enjoy your evening,