Just a quick update for those in my English 521 class (AM). Your final will be held on Monday now due to the storm today. We’ll hold the panel in the Reading Room, in the library, at 9:00 AM sharp! See you there.
Mikaela and her group will be presenting tomorrow afternoon, as Mikaela is leaving for Quebec on the weekend.
It’s been a pleasure to teach all of you this semester. Enjoy your day off!
Hard to believe that we’re down to the final full week in English 521.
- Research papers due on Monday
- Please bring your Echoes texts to class on Monday as well.
- Panel discussions will be given on Tuesday – Research for this final will begin Wednesday of next week.
Enjoy your weekend,
Happy New Year to all of you!
- Students began thinking about a possible research topic for their papers.
- The assignment is listed on the 521 pasge – any questions, please ask me.
- Students were asked to look up an article for homework on a topic of their choice.
- We did some brainstormig, as a class, yesterday to get some ideas flowing. Hopefully a (possible) topic came out of the exercises.
- Today we’ll look at library and lab times, as well as how to take effective notes while looking at potentiall resources.
- Only 16 das lef in the semester. Lots of work to be done.
Welcome to 2011.