While the week may be winding down, there is still much work to be done – keep that in mind.
- We’ll continue with presentations tomorrow. If you’re having issues with technology, please come see me during your lunch hour, or after school – I’ll be available.
- Please don’t ask if you can take time out of class to work on your presentation – if you can’t put time aside during your time i.e. lunch or after school, you certainly can’t infringe upon my time – during class.
- I will not be accepting any presentations past Friday – your mark will be zero – you’ve had enough time (in school and out) to work on it and prepare.
- Reminder: the presentation also has a written component to it, please make sure you hand that in, if you have not already.
- Portfolios are due Friday as well. Keep up with your reading!
Christmas is right around the corner and we’re all looking forward to a much needed, and well deserved, break.
But we’re not done yet.
Enjoy your evening,